Arlene Graham is a project management expert with many years’ experience working with global organizations including small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, private and government sector clients in the United States, Europe and the Caribbean. Some of the projects she created, planned and managed include:
1. Caribbean Returning Nationals Foundation (CRNF) – developed concept, designed outreach programs and managed operations of first organization in the Caribbean region which engages the Caribbean diaspora to physically and virtually give back to the region.
2. Challenge Cup-Caribbean – brought 1776, a global incubator and venture fund US company to the Caribbean region and oversaw hosting and planning activities to successfully plan event featuring 20 Caribbean promising startups. The three startup winners were brought to the US to compete in 1776 Regionals competition held in New York City in March 2016.
3. Recipient of an “Outstanding Award” from the Executive Committee of the Caribbean Association of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund Staff (CAWI).
4. Caribbean CommVersations – created Caribbean CommVersations an Edu-tainment, educational entertainment online show that brings together Caribbean youths from all walks of life to discuss global topics through themed weekly programs.
5. Developed, planned and managed First Annual Business Networking Forum: Banking on Returning Nationals a Solid Investment at the Central Bank in Trinidad and Tobago. Invited guests included private and governmental agencies from the 26 Caribbean countries and territories CRNF represents. International participation also included the United States Charge d’Affaires Margaret Diop, President of the American Chamber of Commerce and other dignitaries.
6. U.S. Caribbean-wide HIV/AIDS Prevention Conference – Managed conference and satellite broadcast activities in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica, Bahamas and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Also, selected a cadre of knowledgeable healthcare professional speakers to discuss HIV/AIDS preventative measures, medical treatments, and provided overall educational information to HIV/AIDS patients and the at-risk population.
7. U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Managed logistics and project management activities for seven (7) DOD agencies during their transition to BRAC 133, a secure new 1.7 million square feet of administrative space post 9-11.
8. Policy event honoring The Honorable Ivan Kostov, Former Prime Minist er of Bulgaria – Managed this high-level policy and advocacy event in Washington, DC. Attendees included senior White House and military officials.
9. Eastern Mediterranean Security Conference – Planned and managed a multinational conference in Washington, DC featuring American, Greek, and Turkish senior level military officers, White House personnel and diplomats.
Ms. Graham attended City University of New York, Parsons School of Design, and George Washington University where she earned numerous degrees. Arlene is currently writing an autobiography for girls which teaches girls the art of survival despite the challenges they face.